The quality of an appraisal can have a profound bearing on the outcome of your transaction. Choosing a firm who does not understand your needs will most likely result in an appraisal report of lower quality.
Credentials and objectivity are two key factors your appraisal firm should possess. Experience also plays a large role in the viability of your report. To ensure the quality and accurateness of your appraisal, Figg offers all this and more.
Understanding your needs has driven us to deliver reports of the highest quality.
You can also receive:
- electronic delivery of reports via email
- report and slide show of photographs on CD (for larger projects)
- convenient ordering via our Web site
- follow-up consultation and updates (when needed)
We are standing ready to serve your appraisal needs for:
- mortgage financing
- real estate owned property
- tax appeal proceedings
- investment counseling
- potential sales and purchases
- lease and rental analysis
- allocations of purchase price
- internal management decisions
Each of our commercial appraisers offers you extensive market knowledge, adherence to the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, and participation in continuing education to stay abreast of new regulations.
All of these factors might lead you to believe you would pay more. However, Figg Appraisals offers very reasonable rates. Feel free to contact our commercial division via email or telephone at 812-331-7700 for more details.